Hello aXc Team and other aXc users!
Can i please propose the following changes to the login screen:
1. Create Account to be BOLDED, highlighted in RED and to be a lot bigger
2. Remove the term 'Continue' and replace with 'CREATE' on all methods
3. Remove the separation between Google, Facebook, Apple & Continue with Email/Continue with Mobile Number
4. Remove the term 'Global Account' and purely use the wording 'Already Have an Account?' - participants don't know what a 'Global Account' is.
5. Make the 'ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT? SIGN IN HERE' much larger for it to be noticeable to participants logging back into their learner portal.
If other aXc users are reading this post, do you find that participants who log out of their learner portal use the 'Create your Learner Portal Link' to log back in? This causes a heap of issues from our end.
I hope aXc team like the above idea and so do other aXc users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.