We are looking to significantly increase our offerings of online only PD to our industry but the volume of work required to process a candidate and issue certificates is proving a barrier to us being able to use aXcerate for this.
Ideally the below is what we could like to automate all or part of:
1. Check e-learning completion
2. Mark dummy unit of competency competent
3. Mark attendance and completion as workshop attendance status
4. Generate certifcate workshop certificate (not statement of attainment) which pulls the Attendance Status date as the completion date
5. Email certificate to candidate
I am aware of the Syste Settings which allows Linked Learning Activity Updates Subject however as this is a Global Setting we are unable to activate this as we have courses which require completion of a face-to-face session at the completion of the SCORM package.
It would be more useful if this was a setting at a Package level so that you could enforce for some items and not others.
Please sign in to leave a comment.