I have a couple of suggestions:
1. I would like to see an option for a stacked bar chart when creating reports. A stacked bar chart would be particularly helpful for measuring attendance.
I would use it to indicate the attendance figures at each location and it would show me:
- Total number of students who attended
- Total number of students who did not attend
- Total number of students whose attendance is/was not marked
- and the combined three values above would show me the total number of students expected
In a perfect world the colours in the stacked bar chart would be chosen by the user who created the report but at the very least it would need some sort of key to identify what each colour represents.
2. It would also be super handy if we could add live reports to the dashboard widgets (particularly useful for measuring attendance)
3. Additionally, charts are limited to showing 20 columns of data. It would be handy to be able to see all columns of a chart, not just the first 20
4. When you run a report from the reports menu and then view the chart, the chart shows you the filters used in the report. These filters (or the description) would be handy to display somewhere on Dashboard reports. Sometimes the title of the chart doesn't provide enough information when scanning the charts on the dashboard.
5. When adding a report to the dashboard it can be difficult to find the specific report you're looking for. Any or all of the following would be helpful:
- A search field to narrow the results of the available reports
- The reports were displayed in alphabetical order (i'm not sure how they're sorted at the moment. Ours seem to be some kind of hybrid of alphabetical order and created date)
- You could see a description or the filters of the report
6. In the saved reports menu it'd be handy to have a quick way of identifying whether the report was a live or warehoused report
Please sign in to leave a comment.