Contact Sources enables you to identify how contacts found out or heard about your training offerings. This information can be useful to determine the effectiveness of particular marketing methods that you are implementing. The Contact Source can be set when creating contacts in the system or you can also allow students to select a Contact Source during online enrolment.
Tip: Contact Sources can be used to capture marketing data showing how your students found out about your organisation. You can view these results by running a Contact Details report and adding a filter for Contact Source. Please refer to our Report Builder help article for further information on running reports.
Add a Contact Source
- Enter the Source Description
- Click Add Source
Note: If you have online enrolments setup with the aXcelerate WordPress plugin, setting a source to 'Display to Public' will cause it to appear as an option for students to select during enrolment assuming this field is set to display in the enrolment form.
Update a Contact Source
- Click the Update Icon next to a Contact Source
- Make changes to the Source Description or Display options as required
- Click Update Source
Delete a Contact Source
- Click the Delete Icon next to a deactivated Contact Source
- Click Ok to confirm Deletion
Deactivate and reactivate a Contact Source
- Click the Deactivate Icon next to an active Contact Source
- View deactivated Contact Sources by selecting the Inactive tab above the list of Contact Sources
- Select the Activate icon next to the deactivated Contact Source you wish to reactivate
Note: Inactive Contact Sources will not appear in lists of selectable Contact Sources in other areas of the system.