Financial statements are formal records of the financial activities of a contact in the system. The Finance Management area allows you to generate Finance Statements to issue to Contacts.
To access and edit financial data, users will need the following permissions:
- Users must have Financial permissions enabled to be able to add, view, update and delete appropriate financial records in the system.
- Enter your search criteria
- Click Search
- Set the date range in the Generate Finance Statement from Template
- Select the checkbox if you only want to include unpaid invoices in the Statement
- Click Go next to the result
- Select the Category Finance
- Select your Statement Template
Tip: A generic Statement template is added to all new accounts. You can duplicate this template and edit the copy to meet your organisation's requirements.
Note: You can search by a Date Range, Contact name, Organisation or an Invoice Number. The search results will show Total Balance and Total Paid.
Warning: You must have a Statement Template with the category of Finance set up if you wish to issue a Statement to a Contact. Please see our Template Builder guide for more information about how to create, edit and sent templates.