The CSV Export feature allows you to export finance data to your finance system where an integration with aXcelerate does not exist. The CSV file has been built to map with MYOB V19 and Quickbooks where aXcelerate compiles a CSV file which is then downloaded and uploaded to your Finance System.
Select your Finance System
Prior to exporting the CSV file, you need to select your finance system in order for the correct CSV file to be compiled.
- Select your Accounting Software
- Click Save Additional Settings
Export the CSV file
Exporting your finance data will compile the selected data into a CSV file and allow you to upload it into your linked finance package. The various types of financial data are able to be compiled and exported individually. Details on the export process for each data type is listed below:
- Click Search Transactions
- Click Create New Customer Data
- Select the required Customers to Export
- Click Export Customers
- You are automatically directed to Create New Invoices Data
Warning: A green tick indicates that the contact is already exported, clicking their name again will export with updated details.
- Click Create New Invoices Data
- Select the required Invoices to Export
- Click Export Invoices
- You are automatically directed to Create New Payments Data
- Click Create New Payments Data
- Select the required Payments to Export
- Click Export Payments
- You are automatically directed to Create New Credit Notes Data
- Click Create New Credit Notes Data
- Select the required Credit Notes to Export
- Click Export Credit Notes
- You are automatically directed to Create New Refunds Data
- Click Create New Refunds Data
- Select the required Refunds to Export
- Click Export Refunds
- You are automatically directed to Create Credit Allocation Data
- Click Create New Credit Allocation Data
- Select the required Credit Note Allocations to Export
- Click Export Credit Note Allocations
After exporting all required finance data, generate the CSV file and upload it into your external finance system.
- Click Create CSV Data File
- Click Create And Download File
- Upload the CSV file in your Finance System
Tip: If there is no data on a specific tab, simply click on the next tab to continue the export.
Note: Filters are available to assist you with your business processes. For example you may export once a week or only export finalised invoices. Use the filters to select specific invoice dates and only find finalised invoices.
Warning: You may skip data if you do not wish to export it, however if you choose not to export a contact or invoice, then you cannot continue exporting any data linked. For example, you will not be able to export linked payments if the invoice has not been exported. Likewise, you will not be able to export the invoice if the contact has not been exported.
CSV Finance Export Webinar
This webinar demonstrates:
- Exporting Finance Data
- Viewing Exported Finance Data