Trainer Competencies must be set to allocate trainers to accredited training within aXcelerate. This area allows you to search, filter and allocate trainer competencies. This can also be useful for administrators to identify trainers based on their ability to deliver a course in a matrix style view. Trainer competencies can be set either individually or as a bulk action.
Select a qualification
Warning: This is a legacy feature. For the updated feature, please refer to our Trainer Competency article.
Set competencies for specific units or trainers
- Select the applicable Checkbox/s for the units and trainers you would like to update
- Select your New Competency Status
- Click Update All Selected
Tip: To easily select a large group of units, use one of the bulk select checkboxes. For example, 'Select All Competent'.
Filter the matrix view
- Select a Competency Status from the dropdown
Select a different Qualification from the dropdown
Select a contact Category from the dropdown
Enter a Name into the search bar
- Click Search
Deactivate a trainer
- Locate the trainer you wish to deactivate
- Click the Deactivate icon next to the applicable trainer
Tip: To view inactive trainers, click the Inactive tab. From that tab, simply click the activate button to reactivate a trainer.
Delete a trainer
- Click the Delete icon next to the applicable trainer
- Click Ok
Note: This will not remove the trainer from any courses they are already set to train.
Warning: You cannot retrieve a trainer once they have been deleted and they must be recreated.